Microsoft Excel training can be delivered for which ever version is required from 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016, at three basic levels, Introduction, Intermediate, and Advanced, Training 26 are happy to advise which level is deemed appropriate for individual members of staff, dependent on analysis of current experience. On booking enquiry forms will be sent out to enable this process.
Conversion from traditional office to an Office 365 Environment is also supported (http://www.training26.co.uk/office-365)
If specific training on aspects of Microsoft Excel is required then a closed course can be tailored to match specific needs.
- Microsoft Excel VBA (Visual Basic Applications)
- Microsoft Excel Power Pivot
- Microsoft Excel – Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
* All trademarks are the property of their respective owners